Skin Boosters 水光针
It is an injectable, involving a series of hydrating micro-injections of long-lasting* hyaluronic acid, also called stabilised HA, a water-loving substance found naturally in the body that maintains hydration in the skin. Skin Booster is a brand new approach to nourishing your skin, especially designed to deliver deep-skin hydration.
Stabilised HA is a soft, gel-like substance that absorbs water and brings deep skin hydration to the treated areas, giving it improved firmness, elasticity and radiance. Water-loving HA is found naturally in the body where it maintains hydration in the skin. As we age, the quality of our HA diminishes over time. Skin Boosters helps with increasing hydration levels within the skin to deliver lasting moisturisation and improvements on the skin’s surface, creating a fresh and natural look.*.
What it can achieve*:
- Overall skin hydration and radiance to achieve youthful skin
- Fine line and wrinkles (forehead, frown lines, laugh lines, etc)
- Lip hydration and volume
- Hand rejuvenation
- Even out dark eye circles
- Even out acne scars
- Neck and chest to reduce fine lines + improve skin texture and tightening
How does it work?*
Skin Boosters are micro-injections of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in the skin. Unlike traditional dermal fillers, they are not injected beneath the skin to volumise or shape the face. Instead, they are very fine dermal fillers that are injected into the skin to hydrate and improve skin quality. When deposited in the skin, they attract loads of moisture and water to exactly where it is needed.
The hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can be injected over large treatment areas of the face, neck, and hands to increase the skin’s hydration quality. During the treatment, the multiple injections activate the fibroblasts promoting new collagen and elastin formation in combination with the delivery of hyaluronic acid. The result is healthy-looking, glowing and plump skin.
Skin boosters are a form of facial skin rejuvenation, increasing hydration and hyaluronic acid (a naturally occurring substance in the body) levels in the skin. This not only helps in providing more moisture to thirsty skin but also helps to plump up the skin and improve the overall skin texture. When the skin’s texture is improved, fine lines, pores and even mild acne scars are reduced.
* The contents in this website do not constitute or is intended to constitute medical advice and readers rely on the statements contained herein at their own risk. Treatment results, experiences and downtime (if any) may vary by individuals. Please make an appointment with our clinic for a thorough medical assessment of your condition and treatment requirements. The models and images used in this website are not images of our own patients.